Most rewards cards give you points in categories that you can spend money on. The highest monthly percentage of monthly expenses for some households are the groceries. Some people like to eat healthier. This can be expensive at times. There are rewards cards that can give you the highest percentage back on groceries.
Example FIvecard Rewards MasterCard
This card offers more flexibility with where you do your grocery shopping. You can still get additional rewards for it. Here are some of the rewards this card offers:
* Redeem for dining, shopping, flights, and more. You can also use your points like cash to pay for any purchase that you made.
* No annual fee
* 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
* 2x points on utilities, gas, and groceries.
The Target REDCard gives you 5 percent off of everything you buy at the register if you shop at a Super Target for groceries. The cardholder will also get the same discount on all Target purchases. This includes Target.com. This is an excellent way to save 5 percent on food if you have a Target close by that sells groceries. You can also save on a variety of other department sore purchases. There is no affiliation with any credit card payment network for this card. This includes MasterCard or Visa. This card can only be used at Target stores. Here are some of the rewards this card offers:
* 1 percent of your RedCard purchase will get donated to your choice of eligible K-12 schools
* No annual fee
* 5 percent off everything at Target store
Blue Cash Everyday Card from Example Six
This card is very similar to the Blue Cash Preferred. However, it has no annual fee. It offers 3 percent cash back on groceries. This card offers 2 percent cash back at gas stations and select major department stores as well. This is one of the few cards offered by Example Six with no annual fee. Here are some of the rewards this card offers:
* Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars. They can be redeemed as a statement credit.
* 1 percent cash back on other purchases
* 2 percent cash back at U.S. department stores and U.S. gas stations
* 3 percent cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 a year in purchases)
* Sign up offer – balance transfers for 15 months and 0 percent intro APR on purchases
* Sign up offer – You can get $100 cash back in statement credit after $1,000 has been spent on purchases in the first 3 months.
The best way to select a cash back rewards card is to determine what your biggest category of spending is every month. You will be able to find a card that gives you the most cash back on that particular category